ONLINE CLASS ROOM – IX (PART – 1)
ONLINE CLASS ROOM – IX
In this course student get online video class [both side interaction] to learn Physics for school examination and also prepare themselves for National Talent Search Examination (N.T.S.E.), National Standard Examination in Junior Science (N.S.E.J.S.), Science Olympiad or any equivalent competitive examinations.
Detail information of this course:
- This course has the duration upto 31.03.2021. The total course fee is INR 3600.00 only (Including 18% G.S.T.). This payment should be taken in monthly basis.
- This course contains 5 parts. ONLINE CLASSROOM – IX (PART – 1) is valid from 30.10.2020 to 30.11.2020 and the fee of this part is INR 720.00 only.
- Students get 2 hours online video class on every Wednesday from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
- Online class should be done on Google meet application. The meeting code will be sent on the registered email of the student.
- Individual doubts should be clarified.
- Pdf of every online class should be given.
- Student can access the video of each online class at any time.
- Teaching should be provided on focusing the school syllabus and also advanced level based on class XI Physics.
- Students can download the study material of all the chapters.
- Students can download the chapter wise assignment of each chapter and after solving it they have to upload the pdf of the solution copy. The solution will be checked and it will be uploaded on the student’s dashboard with derived answer sheet.
- There are 12 M.C.Q. test in this course with 9 chapter wise test (contains 50 m.c.q. each) and 3 full syllabus test (contains 100 m.c.q. each). Time duration of each chapter wise test is 1.5 hour and that of full syllabus test is 3 hour.
- After completion of each m.c.q. test, student can view the correct and incorrect answer of the test and download the question and derived answer of the test. Negative marking is applicable for wrong answer.
- There are 11 pen paper test for a specific time duration. Student have to solve it and upload it as per instruction given on test page. Evaluated copy will be send to the student’s dashboard.
- Process to buy the course:
(i) To buy the course student should register at first.
Process of registration: (i) Click My Account then click the Login button. Go register page and click Register an Account button. Give a user name and a valid email id. Then click the Register button. You will get a message that your registration is successful. Then open the inbox of your registered email and you will get an email from email@example.com. Click the link to generate a password.
(ii) Click My Account button then login. Now click All Courses the click the see more button of the course ONLINE CLASS ROOM – IX (PART – 1). Then click Take this Course button. Then click Add to basket button. Then click View basket button. Then click Proceed to Checkout button. Then click the Place order button after filling all the billing details. You will be directed to Razorpay Payment gateway to proceed the payment.
(iii) After successful payment, the status of your course will show enrolled while login to the course.
- THIS COURSE IS FOR A LIMITED NUMBER OF STUDENTS.
|CHAPTERS||PRACTICE ASSIGNMENT||PEN PAPER TEST||M.C.Q.
|1. Basic mathematics and vector||YES||_||YES|
|3. Laws of motion||YES||YES||YES|
|5. Work energy power||YES||YES||YES|
|6. General properties of matter||YES||YES||YES|
|8. Simple harmonic motion and sound wave||YES||YES||YES|
|9. Advanced mechanics (relative velocity, projectile motion, calculus, centre of mass)||YES||_||YES|
|10. Motion, Laws of motion, Gravitation, Work energy power||_||YES||_|
|11. Full syllabus Test – 1||_||YES||YES|
|12. Full syllabus test – 2||_||YES||YES|
|13. Full syllabus test – 3||_||YES||YES|